Burning 3-ISO image as one DVD??

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Mechphisto

Burning 3-ISO image as one DVD??

Post by Mechphisto »

I have an archive of a movie I own*, it's in three ISOs: a loading file, a DVD menu, and the VIDEO_TS.iso that has all the film files.

I don't know if this is the right forum, but, how do I combine/burn them as one proper DVD?

Since blank DVDs are a-plenty, I went ahead and just tried to Brasero burn the VIDEO_TS.iso, and as expected that didn't create a playable DVD (though it did make it playable as an on-PC-only video through VLC).

If there's any suggestions or direction, I'd appreciate it!
Thanks
*Yes, I know, but it's true--I really do own this film. The NYC performance of Riverdance. :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rainfactor

Re: Burning 3-ISO image as one DVD??

Post by rainfactor »

Hi

You would probably need to rip the content then re-author a new DVD that would have the content from all three.
I am not sure how would one be accomplishing this in Linux as it involves to literally alter the original DVD structure and generate a new one that would need to take into account where all the bits have gone (menu, scenes ..etc)

Can try one of the all-in-one tools that claim can do that. Can easily do a search and find some. However most of them are Windows only.

Good luck

Return to “Sound”