Hey gyes. Can I ask somewhat of a stupid Question.

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Spud1200

Hey gyes. Can I ask somewhat of a stupid Question.

Post by Spud1200 »

I went too the local supermarket last & bought a gamers headset with microphone. The microphone it self detaches from the headset but I have also struggled all nite too get a good quality of sound from the overall headset.

So I have detached the microphone & plugged it directly in too the female 3.5mm jack in the onboard audio and taken away the headset what is plugged in seperatly too the audio out 3.5mm jack.

Its just not an ideal solution to have the microphone plugged directly in too computer when it came with the headset.

The microphone is picking up everything including the sound of my servers in the background & it makes it sound like theirs an echo.

I've been at this all nite & my male too female extension is cutting out and the wired headset is not long enough too plug in and sit in comfort.

Ive tried posting a picture but its too large.

My question was do you think this will work overall for youtube content creation with something like kazam. I'm not sure.

Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Hey gyes. Can I ask somewhat of a stupid Question.

Post by lsemmens »

Most of the information you provide is too vague to be able to offer any meaningful help. Can you please give us the EXACT make and MODEL of this headset along with the results of "inxi -Fxz" will help the experts considerably. Have a look here. :D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Hey gyes. Can I ask somewhat of a stupid Question.

Post by Pierre »

so, if you got that HeadSet from your Local Supermarket ( ALDI ? )
- maybe look at taking it back, as it is not-meeting-consumer-expectations ( you )
not fit for purpose - - is what the Local Consumer Advice Bureau would say . . . .
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

Return to “Sound”