bluetooth speaker stutters

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
fallendaemon

bluetooth speaker stutters

Post by fallendaemon »

Hello, I have an hp pavilion dm4 with 8gb ram and linux mint 19 beta installed. I have consistent issues with my VIV bluetooth speaker stuttering when its turned on. I found out that by manually turning it off and back on in the bluetooth manager it will start working fine. Easy fix yet annoying. Is there a fix for this? Also to note is that I had tried linux mint 18.3 and had to install Bluman along side of the regular bluetooth manager in order to get it to work and that was by happenstance and repeated setting manipulations. Tried many distros and love this the best!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
teamspoad

Re: bluetooth speaker stutters

Post by teamspoad »

The on/off scenario didn't work for me, I also tried the following tutorial, it worked once, then stopped working in future attempts.

https://freedompenguin.com/articles/how ... hones-fix/

NOTE: his examples capitalize B in bluetooth in the path, this caused errors, make sure you change the uppercase to lowercase B.

*** Can anyone help with linux 19 headphones stuttering. my headphones work with windows 10 (dual boot, same machine, same bt card). All other bt devices work with LM19 out of the box. and I have changed settings on tutorials, and gotten them to work on this LM19, but it always changes back on reboot or reconnection. I have returned and replaced headphones, and I'm getting the same issue. They work fine with android and windows but stutter with LM19.

Return to “Sound”