How to use 2 USB microphones simultaneously for UltraStar Deluxe
I already posted this in the German-section but may have a problem that is to complex, and the bigger English-speaking community is required to get this fixed.
I of course will translate the help I get here over to the German section as well and vice versa.
The Link to the German Post is:
I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 19:
Linux LinuxMint 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
And try to get UltraStar Deluxe going with the GitHub Version:
V 2017.8.0 dev Build
I bought two USB-microphones from Amazon, Model is:
Lioncast Artikel-nr. 10679
In PulseAudio the mics show up as:
Logitech USB Microphone Analog Mono
I have a tree parted problem I can't get fixed.
1) I only can get one mic active. Everytime I click the other mic the first one gets switched inactive.
2) Also in UltraStar Deluxe only one of the two plugged In mic's is selectable. Maybe this gets fixed when 1) is solved.
3) On both mics I notice a "crack" sound around every second when sound gets in. For example when I sing around every second I hear a "cracks, cracks, cracks, ..." Also, I get a "cracks" every time I change the volume on my 2.1 speakers after a computer restart. Maybe this is related.
For testing stuff I have:
- My Linux Mint Workstation I try to get this to run on
- a Acer Aspire 5 with Windows 10
- a old MacBook Pro from 2006