System audio being mixed into input audio

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Wolveric
Level 1
Level 1

System audio being mixed into input audio

Post by Wolveric »

So it seems like I have an issue which has flown under the radar for the couple of months I've been using Linux, which I noticed after participants on a call pointed out to me, that audio I was playing on my computer, was, for whatever reason, feeding into the audio I was broadcasting to the call...

I have Linux Mint 20.3 x86_64, 5.15.0-33-generic kernel, installed, with PulseAudio 13.99.1. I've looked into seeing if fiddling with alsamixer could help, due to being mentioned in other threads, and found adjusting the mixers as one suggested, wasn't a suitable solution, due to interfering with my audio in other ways, and other pieces of mixer software which were mention, didn't seem to offer any further configuration options which could've been of use...

Otherwise, I've done little in the way of exploring options with pacmd, and any suggestions which may help eliminate this issue, would be appreciated...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Sound”