[SOLVED] Bluetooth or Sound Manager? LM18 Mate

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
vistad
Level 4
Level 4

[SOLVED] Bluetooth or Sound Manager? LM18 Mate

Post by vistad »

Version comes after version, but BT did not, does not - and guess what? But I still hope.

I have 2 BT headsets, and neither of them works in LM18. But both of them work fine with my Samsung Galaxy S6. The old one, Sony DR-BT50, connects to BT, but is not recognized as HiFi AudioSync (which it is) - only as Headset Head Unit (HSP/HFP) Mono, and it's state is always Disabled.

Now I have a new headset - Dacom Armor. First time I tried it - 2 days ago - it connected and worked fine, but all attempts to use it yesterday and today were not successful. It connects, but sound is not forwarded to it. Sometimes I can do Test Speakers (front right, front left) - sometimes not. At best I can forward the sound to it on Output tab - it looks fine, but the sound is not there.

What are our chances that someone will look into it?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint Mate 21.2 64, fanless box with passive cooling
JeremyB
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Bluetooth or Sound Manager? LM18 Mate

Post by JeremyB »

There are bug reports filed with Ubuntu on the issue and it seems to be an issue with pulse audio
vistad
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Bluetooth or Sound Manager? LM18 Mate

Post by vistad »

JeremyB, thank you for your response
Linux Mint Mate 21.2 64, fanless box with passive cooling
JeremyB
Level 21
Level 21

Re: [SOLVED]Bluetooth or Sound Manager? LM18 Mate

Post by JeremyB »

You might want to check this bug report once in a while https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour ... ug/1574324

Return to “Hardware Support”