Corsiair Void RGB usb gaming headset

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Wheelbaron

Corsiair Void RGB usb gaming headset

Post by Wheelbaron »

Im trying to get a headset to work on my PC with Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon. I downloaded the CUE utility but cant figgure out how to open/run it. (This is my 4th day of Linux so Im very green). I dont seem to be able to get Linux to even see it no mater what usb port I plug it into. So far I have updated all the drivers that I can, and the system is running nicely. Just this one issue. I love how easy Mint was to install and after running the boot repair utility It boots nicely.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Corsiair Void RGB usb gaming headset

Post by catweazel »

Wheelbaron wrote:I downloaded the CUE utility
Please provide the link, and if there's more than one foile there, the exact name of the file you downloaded.

Please post the output of this terminal command:

Code: Select all

inxi -Fxz
Enclose the results in code markers, which you can select from the mini toolbar above the textbox where you type your reply.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.

Return to “Hardware Support”