Mapping Mouse Keys to Keyboard keys

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
czeekaj

Mapping Mouse Keys to Keyboard keys

Post by czeekaj »

I had messed around for a while with this..
I downloaded Open Razer drivers and chromatic and found out the hard way all it could do is control the lights so I purged them from the system.
I was trying to find a way to bind the keys to Keyboard keys. "rather than a command" I tried xbindkeys with no luck and it kept crashing when I tried to use the config. Also Btnx, but I couldn't figure out how to compile the package/ module. I looked on the board but didn't find a solution that worked for me.
I just want to bind some of the side scrolling and the side buttons. It has DPI buttons but the computer does not recognize the input only the mouse.
I had problems with razer synapse on windows, running the offline drivers on install it'd blue screen but once set it was OK. (however were unchangable) so I needed multiple profiles. If anyone has an idea how to rebind mouse keys to say a number on the keyboard would help me out a lot. Like b:9 to keyboard key 9
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Hardware Support”