Logitech Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
powerhouse
Level 6
Level 6

Logitech Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Post by powerhouse »

For some inexplicable reason an admin closed another thread on this subject.

I like to report that I successfully use a Logitech K780 multi-device wireless keyboard and a Logitech MX Master wireless multi-device mouse. I had originally paired them in my Windows 10 VM, but found a Linux native application that can do that as well: Solaar.

Solaar can be found in the repository.

I'm using the wireless multi-device keyboard and mouse with my Linux host and Windows 10 guest, where I can switch between both at a press of a button. The host and the Windows guest have each its own wireless dongle, so my mouse and keybaord are each paired with two dongles.

In addition to Linux host and Windows VM, my mouse is also synced to my Macbook Air.

I must say I really like these gadgets, in particular the mouse which is in a league of its own.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Subjects of interest: Linux, vfio passthrough virtualization, photography
See my blog on virtualization, including tutorials: https://www.heiko-sieger.info/category/ ... alization/

Return to “Hardware Support”