Problem with bluetooth pairing on dualboot Mint & OSX

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
slimbrick87
Level 1
Level 1

Problem with bluetooth pairing on dualboot Mint & OSX

Post by slimbrick87 »

The post viewtopic.php?f=49&t=191733 on dual boot Bluetooth pairing for mouse and keyboard between Linux and OSX was written a few years ago. I'm having trouble getting it to work. I have a dual boot set up on my iMac (late 2013 model) running both macOS High Sierra on one partition and Linux Mint 18.3 on the other partition. I followed the poster esinahkatakki's instructions carefully but it did not result in the bluetooth keyboard and mouse paired with both OSes. Does anyone have advice of how to get dual boot pairing of a mouse and keyboard beyond what esinahkatakki wrote?

For what its worth, I have an Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Keyboard. I can pair them to the Linux OS or to macOS and they work well. They just don't want to play together.

Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
sigur

Re: Problem with bluetooth pairing on dualboot Mint & OSX

Post by sigur »

I have similar problem. I have apple wireless keyboard but I can not parity it on LM 18.

ps: it works well on Ubuntu.

Return to “Hardware Support”