Akoya PC

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
itsme4401

Akoya PC

Post by itsme4401 »

Sorry if I prove to be a poor topic-finder, but has anyone experience installing Linux (Mint|ubuntu) on a recent Medion/Akoya PC ( not on a laptop / netbook, please) If so, can you give me some information:
# Model / type of AkoyaPC
# ease of installation
# erased MS-Widows / dualboot / multiboot
# is all working well
# updating in the regular Linux-way[/list]
and so on.
Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Akoya PC

Post by deepakdeshp »

General compatibility list
https://community.linuxmint.com/hardware
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Post by deepakdeshp »

If you have already bought the pc, try installing Mint, and post and problems you face.
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb
itsme4401

Post by itsme4401 »

@deepakdeshp: Thanks for the link! No, I did not buy a machine (yet?) and test-possibilities are scarce: Akoya is offered by Aldi here (as Medion) & only offered online. Equivaelnt type-numbers of Medion and Akoya are easily found however, so that's not the problem.

Return to “Hardware Support”