Left Mouse Click gone....most the time.

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
tolvstad

Left Mouse Click gone....most the time.

Post by tolvstad »

When I try to use my touch pad the left mouse click it will not work. The right click works and also if I tap the touch pad it works.

I hooked up a USB mouse and I have the same problem. Right click works, left click does not. Scroll works and occasionally the left will work a time or two then quit. Very frustrating!! The only way to activate a button is to press enter on the keyboard when the cursor is over a button or to tap the touch pad.

Not sure this has anything to do with it, but I had downloaded Open CPN last night and while trying to configure it the screen froze and had to hold the power key to shut off the computer. Next morning I got open CPN working better, but then the left touch pad click quit working.

I have not tried to change drivers cause I am not sure how without making matters worse. I tried shutting off the touch pad, but that didn't work either.

Anyone smart enough to figure this one out?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Hardware Support”