My pc no longer wants to display the window to connect

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jokay03J
Level 1
Level 1

My pc no longer wants to display the window to connect

Post by jokay03J »

Hello, as soon as I want to connect it to my pc, linux mint starts up, but it does not open a graphical interface to connect it, please help me :cry: Here is the picture https://zupimages.net/up/21/15/aqs6.jpg,Yesterday I had just installed anydesk, here I am on linux lint cinnamon 19
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
mikeflan
Level 17
Level 17

Re: My pc no longer wants to display the window to connect

Post by mikeflan »

Hello, as soon as I want to connect it to my pc, linux mint starts up, but it does not open a graphical interface to connect it, please help me
What is 'it'? If 'it' is 'linux mint', you do not connect LM to your computer.
Your post and your picture are unclear.

If you can, type this in a terminal:

Code: Select all

inxi -Fxxxrz
Post the output in "Code" tags. The button that inserts these tags is marked </>
If your Linux Mint installation isn't in English, prefix any commands that you want to share output of with LC_ALL=C. That forces output to be English. For example instead of running the command "make", you'd run the command "LC_ALL=C make".
SMG
Level 25
Level 25

Re: My pc no longer wants to display the window to connect

Post by SMG »

jokay03J wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:00 am Hello, as soon as I want to connect it to my pc, linux mint starts up, but it does not open a graphical interface to connect it, please help me :cry: Here is the picture https://zupimages.net/up/21/15/aqs6.jpg,Yesterday I had just installed anydesk, here I am on linux lint cinnamon 19
When was the last time you rebooted your computer? There have been some problems with LM19 Tara and with 32bit installs of any version of LM19 that happened quite a few months ago, but people are still posting about having the issues. Either of those two problems I mention can produce that flashing cursor on the screen when you reboot.

It would depend on what updates you have on your computer as to whether your system might be affected by either problem I mentioned.

Did you have any Timeshift snapshots from before you installed anydesk?
A woman typing on a laptop with LM20.3 Cinnamon.

Return to “Hardware Support”