Can't set up bluetooth equipment - Logitech M535 Mouse and JLab Studios headset

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
KagomeShuko
Level 1
Level 1

Can't set up bluetooth equipment - Logitech M535 Mouse and JLab Studios headset

Post by KagomeShuko »

I bought a bluetooth mouse and a bluetooth headset. I'm trying to set up my bluetooth mouse with my laptop (the Linux Mint Cinnamon 64 bit one), but it's not working. This is frustrating. I thought it would work.

My system info says Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Version 4.8.6

I thought I had some USB mouses, but I couldn't find either of them and that's frustrating, too. However, I thought, "Yay, even less things to keep track of," and now I can't seem to get this mouse set up.

It's a Logitech M535 Bluetooth and says it is a universal Bluetooth mouse.

I bring my bluetooth notifications up, I go through what the mouse says to do. I turn it on and I press the Bluetooth button until the LED starts blinking. My computer says that it is disconnected. When I click on the device, it tells me it is paired.

I can't get the mouse to work at all, though. I am having to use my track pad to get it to work.

I'm not currently using my bluetooth keyboard, but that paired easily and worked.

I can't get the headset to connect, either. It's a JLab Studio headset.

The keyboard that works is Anker A7726.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Hardware Support”