BT Wireless AIO Kybrd/Mouse

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
metamorphousthe
Level 2
Level 2

BT Wireless AIO Kybrd/Mouse

Post by metamorphousthe »

Greetings,

I am looking for recommendation for the least expensive functional Bluetooth all-in-one Keyboard & Mouse (touchpad) combo for LM 20x for my PC. i would prefer a setup with a BT USB dongle vs putting a BT PCI card in the PC. It can be a mini-keyboard or gamepad (w/ keyboard) type as the PC is primarily used as a networked media center rather than a main workhorse.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
metamorphousthe
"It's all about change"
kato181
Level 9
Level 9

Re: BT Wireless AIO Kybrd/Mouse

Post by kato181 »

A pcie card would be much better, you have to remember a usb device pulls more power from the psu than the card, also removing and inserting the dongle will wear the usb contacts.
That's my opinion for what's it's worth.
metamorphousthe
Level 2
Level 2

Post by metamorphousthe »

Thank you for the information. Do you have any recommendations?
metamorphousthe
"It's all about change"
kato181
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kato181 »

Any Pcie card that is wifi/bt will do. I just installed a wifi card in my desktop make sure it's WiFi-6, that's the latest version out. Mine worked fine, it was the one I ordered for the daughter-inlaw, windows10 didn't like it, through up errors everywhere it used the BSOD errors and as soon as I removed it winwoes worked, so I switched pcie ports thinking it was a faulty slot, made no difference, so I re installed winwoes and and the onboard wifi worked so it must have been a crappy winwoes update that corrupted the drivers, so I brought it home, installed it in my desktop and away it worked, no problems so far.

Return to “Hardware Support”