microphone

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
sweerra

microphone

Post by sweerra »

I had these speaks that when you had music on it came out as if you had a microphone.Like i dont have a microphone but when i use Teamspeak or Ventrilo and play music it comes as if i had a microphone next to my speakers.But today my brother took home those speakers.I have a new pair but can anyone tell me how i can use the speakers as if i have a microphone?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rtrev

Re: microphone

Post by rtrev »

I can't imagine what could be happening unless perhaps your previous speakers *did* have a microphone built-in. You might ask you brother to look at the old speakers and see if there is a pink- as well as a green-tipped plug on one of them. If so, that would be the microphone.

Did the speakers sound okay as normal speakers? I suppose if you plugged a normal speaker into the microphone jack you might pick up something.. so maybe one speaker was hooked up as a speaker and the other as a microphone.

I'm just taking wild guesses. None of this really sounds at all familiar or logical to me.

Return to “Hardware Support”