Transport Endpoint is not connected

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Earthseaged

Transport Endpoint is not connected

Post by Earthseaged »

Hi,

I'm relatively new to these forums so I hope that I'm getting this right.

I have an external drive from which I can dual boot to either open Linux Mint Sara. 18.3 or Windows 10.

I'm trying to add google-drive-ocamlfuse to Linux so I can synch my PC Linus system with Google Drive.

I've tried following a few different sets of instructions but keep coming up against a problem, that being that I keep being told that a Window should automatically open up using Firefox as default, which will enable me too authorise the access to my Google Account. Although it appears that I'm entering the terminal command correctly, no window appears, but neither does any error message come up in the terminal.

I have got as far as being able to see google-drive listed under "Home" Devices, but when I click on it I get the error message

Could not display "/home/paul/google-drive".
Error: Error when getting information for file '/home/paul/google-drive': Transport endpoint is not connected
Please select another viewer and try again.

I've searched around and have been unable to find the answer to this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Paul
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Storage”