QNAP 251+ Access/mounting proplem

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
buzzmeeks

QNAP 251+ Access/mounting proplem

Post by buzzmeeks »

Hi Mint Friends,

I am trying to use a QNAP 251+ NAS on Mint 19. When I go to Home/Network I can see the network drive but when I try to access it, I get the following message: "Failed to retrieve share list from server: file exists" Now I understand what it is saying but have not been able to figure out how to fix. I can interface with the QNAP via the software and web browser but that is not very easy to use (copying files is a pain in the ass). I'd like to be able to click on / or command line to the drive and folders. I can ping the drive no problem and I have set up the NFS on the drive. I did some research before posting here and think it may have something to do with editing the /etc/fstab file but the only info I have been able to find is how to mount/share a Windows partition, which I don't think this is.

Help will be much appreciated.
Barton
unable.png
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Storage”