any experience using Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
edcompsci
Level 2
Level 2

any experience using Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer

Post by edcompsci »

looking to replace my Kodak printer with an Epson.

any experience using Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer?

It appears that Linux mint has the driver for ESC/P-R and this printer lists it as a printer language.

I want to be sure if I replace my printer that it works better than this Kodak C430, of which I am constantly having scanning issues with.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
kyphi
Level 9
Level 9

Re: any experience using Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer

Post by kyphi »

There are 2 Epson multifunction units in this household and both work very well.

Drivers are available from the Epson Download Centre. When you have made your purchase, ask for help on this forum on how to get and install those drivers if you need it.

Epson has drivers for both printer and scanner available for download for the XP-430.
Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon
edcompsci
Level 2
Level 2

Re: any experience using Epson Expression Home XP-430 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer

Post by edcompsci »

Sorry for the late reply but I did get this printer and it has so far worked really well.
pdc_2
Level 10
Level 10

Post by pdc_2 »

great; is it usb connected; and have you used the scanner on it please?

Return to “Printers & Scanners”