Updated to 21.1 Vera and suddenly I can't see any of my network

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Haemogoblin
Level 1
Level 1

Updated to 21.1 Vera and suddenly I can't see any of my network

Post by Haemogoblin »

I was going to post a new thread, but this one seems to be hitting the exact subject I came here seeking help on.

So I just updated to 21.1 Vera and suddenly I can't see any of my network, I can't see my NAS and when I go to network and click on Windows Network I get the same error as the OP. I've tried messing around with my SMB.conf, did nothing, One forum suggested entering this in the terminal "smbclient -L YourIP"
But that results in the following

do_connect: Connection to YourIP failed (Error NT_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

I'm not that savvy with setting up Samba in linux, most times it's just worked out the box. Prior to updating to Vera everything was working but now nothing I do seems to fix the issue. I'm not bothered about sharing folders, just being able to access my NAS would be nice.

Clicking on the Windows Network icon just throws up a windows telling me it was unable to retrieve file share list.
Last edited by LockBot on Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Networking”