Questions about WIFI networks and devices
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
mastermind16X
Level 1
Level 1

Mint 14 won't connect to my router. [SOLVED]

Post by mastermind16X »

I have been running Linux Mint 14 for a while now and have had no problems connecting to any routers. I left my home for a five week vacation, and had no issues connecting to any routers while on vacation, but when I got back I was no longer able to automatically connect to my router, and when I tried to connect it asked me for the password. I put the password in, but the "connect" button never activated. Does anyone know the source of this problem and, if so, how can I fix it?
Last edited by mastermind16X on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."
-Albert Einstein

Fornhamfred
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Mint 14 won't connect to my router.

Post by Fornhamfred »

Have you gone into network manager and removed the wireless network connections that you used while on holiday?

mastermind16X
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Mint 14 won't connect to my router.

Post by mastermind16X »

I'm not sure what happened, but it started connecting again. I guess the router was being difficult or something.
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Wireless”