cant connect to wireless networks

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LinuxUser9999999999

cant connect to wireless networks

Post by LinuxUser9999999999 »

Hi I'm a new linux mint user, my version of linux is 19 and I can't connect to the wireless internet and i have no clue what to do in the "Edit Connections..." part at the bottom of the of the little menu that shows up the only things it says in the little menu when i click it is "Ethernet Network" "device not managed" "VPN Connections" Enable Connections" "Connection Information" "Edit Connections..." so if you can tell me what to do that would be great and very much appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
sidd

Re: cant connect to wireless networks

Post by sidd »

Hi,

I was facing same issue , please refer this thread - viewtopic.php?f=53&t=278779

It might be specific to hardware I am using, but you can give a try.

Moderators just helped me out. If not , moderators can look over your case.

Thanks

Sidd
LinuxUser9999999999

Re: cant connect to wireless networks

Post by LinuxUser9999999999 »

LinuxUser9999999999 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 pm Hi I'm a new linux mint user, my version of linux is 19 and I can't connect to the wireless internet and i have no clue what to do in the "Edit Connections..." part at the bottom of the of the little menu that shows up the only things it says in the little menu when i click it is "Ethernet Network" "device not managed" "VPN Connections" Enable Connections" "Connection Information" "Edit Connections..." so if you can tell me what to do that would be great and very much appreciated.
Ok so i got an ethernet cord yesterday instead but it still doesnt work, what am i supposed to do since my comuter wants to be quite bad at its job of being an easier method of gaming and using internet browsers

Return to “Networking”