Cinnamon 19.1 Problem with router DHCP

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Ulisesmor_311

Cinnamon 19.1 Problem with router DHCP

Post by Ulisesmor_311 »

Hi guys,sorry for my bad english, iḿ trying to set up an Arris router to open ports, reading about the problems for a few days, i think the core of problem it's my DHCP configuration on router, the model of the router is TG2482a, i have check with nmap my IPv4(192.168.x.xx) and give me, for now, the port tcp 4662 for amule open, but udp don't show open or closed, unfortunately the router came preconfigured and i cannot modify the values, i need to change of ISP but for now it's the only thing i can pay, in the section of WAN on the router show three values on DHCP:
IP Adress: 10.167.236.xxx
subnetmask: 255.255.224.0
Gateway address:10.167.224.xx
Another thing My public address IP: 189.216.141.xxx
My network interface is wlp6s0, inet the same of above, subnetmask 255.255.255.0, broadcast 192.168.0.255, reading about it someone says i need 2 interfaces to configure a DHCP but the second one i guess it's a created server on Linux, here the DHCP it's on the router
The question is: How can i set up the network on Linux to get through the DHCP and get the ports opened?
Thanks for your time and for reading my problem
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.

Return to “Networking”