Missing embedded terminal in Kate.

Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
Alejandro24
Level 1
Level 1

Missing embedded terminal in Kate.

Post by Alejandro24 »

Hi there. I've using Kate under LM-KDE 17.2 and when I was looking for the embedded terminal plugin in the settings of Kate it doesn't appear on the list. I've look at another settings but seems to not be there. I remember there was in previous versions of LM-KDE, not sure what happened. Is there a way to install or activate it?
Send 'em all to the Moon.
ASUS X455LAB, Intel Core I3, 8 GB RAM: KDE Neon.
Dell Inspiron Mini 1012, Intel Atom N450, 2 GB RAM: on hold
pacho37
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Missing embedded terminal in Kate.

Post by pacho37 »

Hello, I'm also on 17.2 and in my Kate I can go to Settings - Configure Kate - Plugins - check Terminal tool view.
Now there is 'Terminal' shortcut visible at the bottom of the Kate page, no problem. Is it not available on your system or maybe you mean some other option?
Linux Mint 18.1 Cinnamon 64 Bit
Alejandro24
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Missing embedded terminal in Kate.

Post by Alejandro24 »

pacho37 wrote:Hello, I'm also on 17.2 and in my Kate I can go to Settings - Configure Kate - Plugins - check Terminal tool view.
Now there is 'Terminal' shortcut visible at the bottom of the Kate page, no problem. Is it not available on your system or maybe you mean some other option?
And I found it!! Thank's a lot. The name is Terminal Tool View, in spanish is Vista de la herramienta de terminal, which is a lesser intuitive name. Now the shortcut is at the bottom of the window.
Send 'em all to the Moon.
ASUS X455LAB, Intel Core I3, 8 GB RAM: KDE Neon.
Dell Inspiron Mini 1012, Intel Atom N450, 2 GB RAM: on hold

Return to “KDE”