Congratulations and Thanks

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
saltyp
Level 1
Level 1

Congratulations and Thanks

Post by saltyp »

Well i gave it 2 weeks before posting.
I would like to say that the Linux Mint KDE CE is a solid and functional release. I am an open SuSE fan and use the KDE install on my SuSE boxes. Recently I purchased an eeepc. I tried Suse on it but the size of the install was a hastle on the 901 and Xandros has attracted enough comment without me chimimg in. I through Mint 6 at it but missed my KDE comfee environment. I must state that I do not believe one is any better than the other (KDE vs Gnome). Its just personal pref. The wireless and shutdown issues still exist with this kernel but! Adding the Array depo's http://array.org/ubuntu/ and using the kernel from them. BINGO! So, much to my wifes hair tearing disgust, I have rolled her machine over to MINT KDE as well. She was running Felicia Standard.

excellent job to all concerned. Sometimes you get so content with a release that you wish there was no release cycle. Or maybe I am just getting old....hehe. The current Felicia KDE CE is a commendable effort.
wel done again.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
if it aint broken....dont let me near it
Boo
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Congratulations and Thanks

Post by Boo »

Thanks, glad you like it.

Boo
Now where was i going? Oh yes, crazy!

Return to “Software & Applications”