Blue Shadow Line Under Title Bar

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
zilog6502

Blue Shadow Line Under Title Bar

Post by zilog6502 »

Just installed Mint KDE 18.2 because I seem to be using more and more QT applications these days and Ubuntu 16.04 is adding bugs to my main distro on a daily basis.

Love the KDE desktop on Mint.... except Ive got a blue shadow line underneath the title bar of every window. For some reason on my laptop it's causing a noticeable glare for my eyes. The rest of the borders and window decorations are no problem but that one pixel blue line is making it feel like the old 'rainbow' pixel hinting of the first TFT screens. Any ideas on how I can get rid of that single shadow line without changing the rest of the theme?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Blue Shadow Line Under Title Bar

Post by catweazel »

It sounds like you're using the Adapta theme. The blue line under the title bar is a 'feature' of that theme. Short of changing the theme or attempting to mod it yourself, there's not much you can do.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.

Return to “Software & Applications”