Systemtray, Selected "Application" Not Closing

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Achery

Systemtray, Selected "Application" Not Closing

Post by Achery »

Greetings,

I'm more or less new to Linux but I've now been using it since a bit. This is maybe something totally obvious and me just not beeing experienced enough...

My problem is that my systemtray doesn't close a selected application on the second klick. What I mean is that I klick e.g. on "Notifications" the window for it appears (as it should) and on a second klick on "Notifications" it closes the application and immediately opens it again. In my opinion the second klick should close it... The only way for me to close the opened window is to klick somewhere else on the dekstop. It's not directly compromising me but it does bother me (more and more over time)...

I hope you guys can help me.

Here an animated gif of my problem. (I'm not double klicking. The window is open and I klickONCE on it and that happens...)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Achery

Re: Systemtray, Selected "Application" Not Closing

Post by Achery »

Just noticed that if I have the Systemtray in a panel it works like a charm but in the "standalone" format I'm using it in it doesn't.

Return to “Software & Applications”