K-Patience

Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help
kiwidipstick
Level 1
Level 1

K-Patience

Post by kiwidipstick »

I have installed K-Patience using synaptic. But it is not showing up under games.
Where is it?
I am using Linux Mint KDE9.
If I right click on start button- using classic menu- then select menu editor, k-patience is shown there.
Any suggestions please.

James.
Azrael
Level 1
Level 1

Re: K-Patience

Post by Azrael »

So you want it to show up in the newer KDE menu? You say it the program shows up in the classic menu. So you should be able to use the information presented in the classic menu to add K-patience manually to the newer KDE menu using the menu editor.
kiwidipstick
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kiwidipstick »

Azrael wrote:So you want it to show up in the newer KDE menu? You say it the program shows up in the classic menu. So you should be able to use the information presented in the classic menu to add K-patience manually to the newer KDE menu using the menu editor.
Hello Azrael,
What I am trying to say is that 'kdegames5' when installed, does not show up on menu, games.
But, when I right click on start button, then choose edit menu, card games is shown.
But, I do not know what to do next to get the card games to show on the regular menu under games.

You can probably tell that I am a bit slow on understanding this. I was using gnome, this is my first attempt at using KDE.

Thanks, James.
Azrael
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Azrael »

I just installed Kpatience from synaptic. It shows up under games->card games->Kpatience in both the classic and default menus.
kiwidipstick
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kiwidipstick »

Azrael wrote:I just installed Kpatience from synaptic. It shows up under games->card games->Kpatience in both the classic and default menus.
Hello Azrael,
Thanks for this. This time I completely un-installed all games and then re-installed kpatience. Now it is working fine.
I appreciate your assistance Azrael, James.

Return to “KDE”