Can someone help me to these drawbacks is shown in white to the right of the task bar?

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
linxmintq
Level 3
Level 3

Can someone help me to these drawbacks is shown in white to the right of the task bar?

Post by linxmintq »

Greetings community of Linux Mint!

The system Linux Mint 17.3 does not capture all of the color of the theme style, in this case dark on Xfce for 64 bits.

BROP.png
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
richyrich

Re: Can someone help me to these drawbacks is shown in white to the right of the task bar?

Post by richyrich »

It's been bugging me since Mint 17 Qiana, and I don't think it will ever be fixed. :(

It's called the Indicator Plugin and there is no configuration (for the theme) that I can find for it.
linxmintq
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Can someone help me to these drawbacks is shown in white to the right of the task bar?

Post by linxmintq »

richyrich wrote:It's been bugging me since Mint 17 Qiana, and I don't think it will ever be fixed. :(
I do not understand what you want to say, , can't fix that error? :(
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

I have been looking for that fix since Mint 17 Qiana first came out, and I haven't found one yet.
If you do find a fix, please please please post it back here. :)
linxmintq
Level 3
Level 3

Post by linxmintq »

richyrich wrote:It's called the Indicator Plugin and there is no configuration (for the theme) that I can find for it.

I have been looking for that fix since Mint 17 Qiana first came out, and I haven't found one yet.
If you do find a fix, please please please post it back here :)
According to the general settings appearance, this activate on the style theme BLUE, and the icon theme is Mint-X, thank for your response.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

I have tried many many different dark styles, dark themes, and icon sets, and none of them change the Indicator Plugin's theme . . :(
jsb
Level 3
Level 3

Post by jsb »

If I understand correctly, you guys want the background around those icons to be dark, instead of white? Mine is dark on Mint 18.1, I am not sure what I did to get this, but I don't think I ever had the panel dark with white only in that area.

I have Mint-Y-Dark theme and under panel-appearance, the background style is set to "none (use system style)".

I do have the opposite problem of not being able to change the icons so there would be more contrast. But I don't use those icons much anyway.

Return to “Xfce”