No funcionan las ventanas

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MintAlvar

No funcionan las ventanas

Post by MintAlvar »

Hola, tengo un PC viejito en el que instalé Maya XFCE y con el que me ha ido muy bien, hasta ahora. El problema es que no puedo minimizar ni mover las ventanas, ni cambiarles el tamaño, no me salen los símbolos. Tampoco la barra lateral para bajar. Y en el escritorio se me amontonan unas y otras, y sólo puedo cerrar una con CTRL + W para poder ver la siguiente. Ya me pasó antes después de 1 año con Maya, lo reinstalé todo hace un par de meses y me vuelve a pasar lo mismo. Tal vez sea alguna incompatibilidad con algún programa. No sé, no soy un experto en Linux ni mucho menos, lo justo abro la Terminal si hay que copiar y pegar algo. ¿Alguien conoce una solución que no sea reinstalar todo de nuevo?
gracias ;)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MtnDewManiac
Level 6
Level 6

Re: No funcionan las ventanas

Post by MtnDewManiac »

Here's what I got from an auto-translator:
Hello, I have an old PC in which I installed Maya XFCE and with which I have done very well, until now. The problem is that I can not minimize or move the windows, or change the size, I do not get the symbols. Neither the sidebar to go down. And on the desk I am piled up, and I can only close one with CTRL + W so I can see the next one. It happened to me before after 1 year with Maya, I reinstalled everything a couple of months ago and the same thing happens again. Maybe it's some incompatibility with some program. I do not know, I'm not an expert in Linux, much less, just open the Terminal if you have to copy and paste something. Does anyone know a solution other than reinstalling everything again?
Thank you

I'm not proficient in Spanish OR linux, lol, but I get the impression that the person's window manager crashed. Can someone who doesn't need to use a web translator suggest that the person open a terminal window and try running xfwm?

Regards,
MDM
Mint 18 Xfce 4.12.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Return to “Xfce”