Any Bronies and Peggasisters?

Chat about just about anything else
Octavian
Level 1
Level 1

Any Bronies and Peggasisters?

Post by Octavian » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

I am wondering if there are any other mints on here who like MLP? I am an all generations Brony and I only go by the term Brony for one reason and thats to include the title Christian Brony. I am a collecter of ponies and Littlest pet shop.

My favorite Pony for each generation besides G1
G2 Teddy
G3 Minty
G4 Twilight Sparkle

Reason I don't have a fvorite for G1 is because I have not watched that generation in a while.

Any one on here like MLP G4 or earlier generations?
Real men wear pink but a true man will be who he is even when the world thinks differently.
Due to my Job I am only able to get on Thursday through Saturday. On occasion I will be on other days.

skywolfblue
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Any Bronies and Peggasisters?

Post by skywolfblue » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:47 pm

I got hooked by crossovers, particularly Ponycraft 2. That much badass and cute simultaneously breaks all laws of physics. I love things that are cute and badass at the same time so MLP is like candy to me.

I fell in love with the absolutely adorable facial expressions! (As evidenced by my avatar, the perfect expression of the "Hey I have a really stupid idea" smile :P )

I haven't seen the eariler stuff, but I kinda doubt I'd like it that much.

Octavian
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Any Bronies and Peggasisters?

Post by Octavian » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Bump; (I have been busy sorry)

You might like My little pony tales. A lot of new bronies are getting into it. Another good one is G3 but a lot don't like it. Do yourself a favor and don't watch G3.5; it failed tragically. Its cute but I really would of liked it better if they tried hard to stick with the theme song and went deeper on their persionalities. Rugrats was better than MLP G3.5.

If you feal adventerouse though try G1 from the 1980's it is really dark. Especially Escape from midnight castle.
Real men wear pink but a true man will be who he is even when the world thinks differently.
Due to my Job I am only able to get on Thursday through Saturday. On occasion I will be on other days.

Return to “Open chat”