Wake Up Call

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
tawan

Wake Up Call

Post by tawan »

Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
clem
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Wake Up Call

Post by clem »

Hold on a second... you're telling me there's been a meeting of the World elite every year, to discuss Global Domination, and I wasn't invited?! :shock:

Husse: You guys knew about that? Is Ballmer in there? Jobs? ... Terrel Owens?

:wink:

I'm half-way through the introduction. I'll have to double-check everything before I even start believing in anything it says, but it is quite interesting. Whether it's actually true or not I think the introduction with the Matrix and the way the montage is done (provocative pictures and all) doesn't do the documentary justice. Credibility is lost each time the documentary gets emphatic.

Clem.
tawan

Post by tawan »

the movie i posted "wake up call" is a very good compilation of many of the good movies such as Zeitgeist, it uses a fair bit of Zeitgeist to explain the money scam.

You should, of course, have an open mind and do your own research, he says the very same in the documentary :) But safe to say there is no denying the agenda at work here, even if 5% were true it would be reason to educate yourself. The main thing is wake up to the agenda and enjoy life - laugh at their efforts to control, see that only a very insecure person would want what they want. So educate yourself, don't let people you know get down about the state of politics or money as they are just theatre to induce fear. FEAR = 'False Evidence Appearing Real' and what most people see as real is false.

All you need is love. This movie simply says that there is a web of lies being cast over us via the media, education and so on - don't fall prey to it. We are the only ones who should shape our reality - not them.

glad some of you have watched it, it is very good - don't think you have both sides of the story until you have viewed it and followed up the research.
tawan

Post by tawan »

Esoteric Agenda 2 will be out at the end of January.

for a collection of a lot of these movies check out http://www.esoterictube.com
tawan

Post by tawan »

Here it is ...

Kymatica

enjoy.
Fred

Post by Fred »

phonicboom,

I just watched that. It was at the very least quite thought provoking.

Thanks for posting it.

Fred

Return to “Open Chat”