[LinuxMint] clan in UrbanTerror

Chat about just about anything else
roid
Level 1
Level 1

Re: [LinuxMint] clan in UrbanTerror

Post by roid »

been playing this game for what 4 days now still amazed at the fact it runs on my little net book, really must say that it is a really good game and have run it on linux and windows, wish there was a few more weapons to choose from specially when it comes to side arms, but other than that its great and 90% of the players are friendly and civil .
Intel Atom 1.6Ghz N270 Processor, 1GB Ram, 160GB storage. Not much to brag about :P
roid
Level 1
Level 1

Post by roid »

For all those suffering with sound problems and then freezing when trying to shut down urban terror. Replace the package libsdl1.2debian-alsa with libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio this solved my problems with it on Helena.

Note

Install libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio before removing libsdl1.2debian-alsa, this should prevent you from losing programs such as GIMP, I am not 100% sure of this however there should be a warning pop up telling you if removing libsdl.1.2debian-alsa will mean the removal of any of your programs.
Intel Atom 1.6Ghz N270 Processor, 1GB Ram, 160GB storage. Not much to brag about :P
Solarfire
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Solarfire »

hello, [LinuxMint]Solarfire, USA, Central GMT 6 or 5,
deka316
Level 2
Level 2

Post by deka316 »

[LinuxMint]DeKaBaNd_187 Auburn Maine US Eastern Time GMT-5/GMT-4 Hope to see you! I will look for other Mint Clan Members :D
Sent Via Linux Mint 18.1
Airlife
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Airlife »

clem wrote:As far as I remember the server can add bots... but they're usually pretty stupid (sometimes even running into walls) and not very challenging. They also operate individually and have no team-work tactical skills whatsoever. Very few servers add bots for that reason.

But if you're new to the game and you find it hard to compete, it could be a good idea to start your own server locally and add bots for yourself to practice. It can help you climb that learning curve :)

Clem
Ah okay, thanks for the reply. (Sorry for my slow one..) Much appreciated, I'll download it and check it out tomorrow.
Image Image
Image Image
Craig_Dem
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Craig_Dem »

Downloading the game now.

It's on mac too :)
AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Processor | ATI Radeon X1200 | Arch Linux | Gnome
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | NVIDIA GeForce 9400 | Mac OS X 10.6.4 |
If your question is answered edit your topic title and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of it.
darth neek
Level 1
Level 1

Post by darth neek »

[LinuxMint]Coolbeans

Return to “Open chat”