How to get deleted document back on Android?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Ryan_Stevens

How to get deleted document back on Android?

Post by Ryan_Stevens »

By mistake, I erase some critical document I erase from my Andriod Smartphone I need to recover data.Have any free programming to recover my data from Andriod Smartphones?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: How to get deleted document back on Android?

Post by Moem »

Moderator note:
I've split this post off into a new topic. Please start a new topic for every new question that you have; do not post them in an existing topic even if it's similar. Thanks!

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
lmintnewb2

Re: How to get deleted document back on Android?

Post by lmintnewb2 »

Would check out stuff like this.

One of the great things about Android, there's probably an app for anything. Other approaches would be searching for things like data recovery +android +Linux on Google. Using things like adb + fastboot.

Off the top can't outright suggest an approach and since am not the guy w a missing file, you can search n read just as well as anybody. Good luck though. :)

Also know there are plenty apps/file managers for Android that have recycle-bins. May want to check some out, so this doesn't happen in future.

Return to “Open Chat”