Mirrors are a mess

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
DAMIEN1307

Mirrors are a mess

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

for the past 2 days, the mirrors have been a mess...at least for me in alamogordo nm...evo cdn reports that its "not signed"...99%of the others are only in kilobites speed and are jsut not reaching and the ones i can hit show either im up to date and the other one tries to give me 3 updates all marked for MATE edition...what gives?...DAMIEN
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JeremyB
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Mirrors are a mess

Post by JeremyB »

The packages must have already been installed or they wouldn't show in the Update Manager. What are they, mate-panel libmateweather, and some mate plugin? viewtopic.php?f=47&t=257043
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

hi jeremyb...if the packages were installed it would have to have come with mint 18.2 cinnamon when i installed it...and yes it is the mate-panel libmateweather a mate plugin and some other mate menu thing...should they be installed?...should i wait for the mirrors to get fixed beforehand etc....DAMIEN
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

If they're a mess, maybe they just need cleaning?

... sorry, I just had to. :lol:

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

hi moem...as long as your into cleaning, hop on a plane and come here and clean my house ...the pay is lousy but im a good cook lol...DAMIEN
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

Hmmm...

I've got http://packages.linuxmint.com as my Main mirror and
http://archive.linux.duke.edu/ubuntu as my Base mirror

and they've been working fine.

Return to “Open Chat”