[SOLVED] Saving Webpages on Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Tablet

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
julianvb

[SOLVED] Saving Webpages on Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Tablet

Post by julianvb »

2018-02-03

I'd like to find out how to save webpages on a Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Tablet. It's a pity that this vendor provides no detailed device usage information. Any help will be much appreciated.

Julianvb
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Saving Webpages on Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Tablet

Post by jimallyn »

That would depend upon which browser you are using. I have an Android phone with the Chrome and Opera browsers installed, and both of them have an option to save a webpage.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
julianvb

Re: Saving Webpages on Lenovo Tab4 8 Android Tablet

Post by julianvb »

jimally,

Thanks very much for your advice. I finally found the icon on the screen's upper right corner of my Lenovo Android. It consists of 3 vertical dots and offers Share and other options. Share in turn offers Gmail, Translate, OneNote, BlueTooth, Copy to clipboard, Save to Drive, etc. .

Julianvb

Return to “Open Chat”