New Board Images

Chat about just about anything else
Termy
Level 5
Level 5

New Board Images

Post by Termy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Just wanted to say that I love the new icons and what-not on the site. Didn't know where else I could possibly post this. lol 8) They look much more defining, and I think they match the board's color scheme very nicely.

JerryF
Level 8
Level 8

Re: New Board Images

Post by JerryF » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:37 pm

Termy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm
Just wanted to say that I love the new icons and what-not on the site. Didn't know where else I could possibly post this. lol 8) They look much more defining, and I think they match the board's color scheme very nicely.
+1
Don't forget to edit your original post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject line if your problem has been fixed.
My main language is English. I speak very little Portuguese, and a whole lot of gibberish.

karlchen
Level 18
Level 18

Post by karlchen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi, Termy. Hi, JerryF.

Just in case you should come across a glitch or two, you should report so here, please: Forum has been upgraded (report issues here).
Liking the slightly revamped look of the forum is not considered an issue and there is not need to report it as such. :wink:

Cheers,
Karl
Old bugs good, new bugs bad! Updates are evil: might fix old bugs and introduce no new ones.

Termy
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Termy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 pm

I take great issue with this forum's new pleasing aesthetics! They make me far less productive, for I'm staring at the pretty buttons! I demand a refund!

...but yeah, I'll keep that in mind. :)

Return to “Open chat”