New Board Images

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Termy
Level 12
Level 12

New Board Images

Post by Termy »

Just wanted to say that I love the new icons and what-not on the site. Didn't know where else I could possibly post this. lol 8) They look much more defining, and I think they match the board's color scheme very nicely.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
I'm also Terminalforlife on GitHub.
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Re: New Board Images

Post by JerryF »

Termy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm Just wanted to say that I love the new icons and what-not on the site. Didn't know where else I could possibly post this. lol 8) They look much more defining, and I think they match the board's color scheme very nicely.
+1
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Post by karlchen »

Hi, Termy. Hi, JerryF.

Just in case you should come across a glitch or two, you should report so here, please: Forum has been upgraded (report issues here).
Liking the slightly revamped look of the forum is not considered an issue and there is not need to report it as such. :wink:

Cheers,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 771 days now.
Lifeline
Termy
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Termy »

I take great issue with this forum's new pleasing aesthetics! They make me far less productive, for I'm staring at the pretty buttons! I demand a refund!

...but yeah, I'll keep that in mind. :)
I'm also Terminalforlife on GitHub.

Return to “Open Chat”