[SOLVED] Installing Photos Tip

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Ozo

[SOLVED] Installing Photos Tip

Post by Ozo »

I have been using the rimg tab and the code tab but have found it very difficult to get the cursor lined up to enter the address. My solution is to simply magnify the area with 4 clicks on Ctrl+ then 4 clicks on Ctrl- when done. Scroll so you see it. Easy Peasy.

Even still it is a tiny bit difficult because I use Double Scale so the menu when you right click the cursor is so big it blocks the view of the cursor.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MrEen
Level 23
Level 23

Re: Installing Photos Tip

Post by MrEen »

This might help you. When you've copied the code/URL, press the corresponding button above the reply box, then right click ANYWHERE in the reply box to paste. You don't need to have your pointer at the cursor when right clicking to paste, but it does need to be inside the text box.
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

MrEen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm This might help you. When you've copied the code/URL, press the corresponding button above the reply box, then right click ANYWHERE in the reply box to paste. You don't need to have your pointer at the cursor when right clicking to paste, but it does need to be inside the text box.

I tried that but the address is not between the rimg it is outside it.
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Post by Moem »

Would it be easier on your setup to paste the address or code, highlight it, and *then* click the button for rimg or code?

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!
Ozo

Post by Ozo »

Moem wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 pm Would it be easier on your setup to paste the address or code, highlight it, and *then* click the button for rimg or code?
Thanks, that worked perfectly. :D
Moem
Level 22
Level 22

Re: [SOLVED] Installing Photos Tip

Post by Moem »

Glad I could help!

If your issue is solved, kindly indicate that by editing the first post in the topic, and adding [SOLVED] to the title. Thanks!

Return to “Open Chat”