Anyone here use Blogger?

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
tpprynn
Level 3
Level 3

Anyone here use Blogger?

Post by tpprynn »

Hello. I used Blogspot ten years back and remember being able to include tags with my posts but cannot now see how this is done. I've just resumed blogging, and things seem a little bit different. It seemed a lot easier to make oneself visible also when blogging. I've been writing two blogs for my own benefit as someone who once had the start of a writing career, so the act of making the posts is healthy enough, but I'd like to make some kind of effort to learn how to get it seen better, and the old tags seemed once part of that. I'm not wanting to monetise the blog at all - it's clean and un-bothersome as it is - and I don't want to be too overt in drawing attention to myself as that can be annoying and create problems in itself.

Any tips welcome.

Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
deepakdeshp
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Anyone here use Blogger?

Post by deepakdeshp »

It really depends on which blog you are using Imran the site name.
This may help
https://www.theblogstarter.com
If I have helped you solve a problem, please add [SOLVED] to your first post title, it helps other users looking for help.
Regards,
Deepak

Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 64 bit with AMD A6 / 8GB
Mint 21.1 Cinnamon AMD Ryzen3500U/8gb

Return to “Open Chat”