Going to teach

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
moriahnoelle

Going to teach

Post by moriahnoelle »

I graduate with my M.Ed. for mild to moderate special education in May, and I just received my provisional teaching certificate! Please wish me luck on the job hunt; I've been a sped para for the last three school years so I'm ready to triple my salary.

I'd love to incorporate teaching some of my students to use open source systems.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
AZgl1800
Level 20
Level 20
Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes Sweeping down the Plains

Re: Going to teach

Post by AZgl1800 »

Kudos to you and hope that can open the eyes of your students. :)
LM21.3 Cinnamon ASUS FX705GM | Donate to Mint https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

Good luck!
wallyUSA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by wallyUSA »

moriahnoelle wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:17 am ...I'd love to incorporate teaching some of my students to use open source systems.
Linux Mint is free to download and is user friendly! This forum is very helpful. Good luck :!:
> If your query has been resolved, edit your original post and add <SOLVED> to the beginning of the subject line. This may help others find solutions. <

Dell Latitude 7490 Mint 21.3 Ker 5.15.0-102 Cinn 6.0.4
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

Post by jimallyn »

Good for you, moriahnoelle! I would think that there would be plenty of jobs available for certified SpecEd teachers. I have a niece who has Asperger's and she discovered Linux and Open Source before I even mentioned it to her. And my grandson who is autistic uses Linux on his parent's computers.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan

Return to “Open Chat”