Specific Game Emulator Request

Chat about just about anything else
theeyan
Level 4
Level 4

Specific Game Emulator Request

Post by theeyan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:08 am

Hi guys,

I am on a super secret mission, and one of the tasks is to get two friends who are currently in sorts of an argument, disagreement, or whatever, become friends again. To do this, I need to figure out how to play an old Arcade game called Cadillacs and Dinosaurs in 3 player mode, either on Linux or Windows. I've tried Googling for solutions, seen people playing in 3 player mode (youtube), but was unable to find information on how to do it...

Maybe someone here can help? Or direct me to a better place to get my answer? (-:

Pierre
Level 16
Level 16

Re: Specific Game Emulator Request

Post by Pierre » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 am

it's principally a windows based action game.

whilst there are some download links available,
they all seem to be utilizing some crack to either install / run the game itself,
or in order to run three player mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-kYYJKNZ9s
it's quite small in size - ~16Mb seems to be the full sized version.

I'd post you some URLs for it, but I'm a bit dubious on the legality of those links,
- Forum Rules are quite specific on this area.

- - -- Moved to Open Chat - as it's not really about Linux Mint itself - - -
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.

theeyan
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Specific Game Emulator Request

Post by theeyan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:02 pm

@Pierre , I have the game on my Android, and one time i managed to play in 3 player mode alone, all 3 characters following controls i gave them. It was confusing, but fun.

As you mentioned, some kind of crack is involved, because it's one rare Arcade game which offered 3 player mode...

Thank you for your effort. Unfortunately the issue remains unresolved for my mind :-(

Return to “Open chat”