Knock it off, you're freakin' me out

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Knock it off, you're freakin' me out

Post by Arch_Enemy »

I go out most nights to see what kind of a sunset it's going to be.

I got a doozey last night. I was actually a bit freaked out taking these shots.

Since they are very large, you might have to view them here:
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/off-topic ... hy-21.html

starting at post #838. You should be able to view them as a guest.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 30 days after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
I have travelled 37629424162.9 miles in my lifetime

One thing I would suggest, create a partition as a 50G partition as /. Partition the rest as /Home. IF the system fails, reinstall and use the exact same username and all your 'stuff' comes back to you.
Luna Moon

Re: Knock it off, you're freakin' me out

Post by Luna Moon »

I was not able to open the jpeg you attached there. Maybe you can post them here as well? I am really curious about what you are talking about! ^^
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Luna Moon wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm I was not able to open the jpeg you attached there. Maybe you can post them here as well? I am really curious about what you are talking about! ^^
I can try, but I think there's a limitation. I can try linking direct.

Remember, you asked for it...
Those are the end pictures, just before the sun went down. Watching it "grow" was giving me chills...
This is how it started out, ~20 minutes earlier...

One thing I would suggest, create a partition as a 50G partition as /. Partition the rest as /Home. IF the system fails, reinstall and use the exact same username and all your 'stuff' comes back to you.
karlchen
Level 23
Level 23

Post by karlchen »

Hi, Arch_enemy.

Sorry to say so. But neither the link to your Hyundai forum thread, nor the separate links to the individual images are of any use for us here. Without being logged in as a member of the Hyundai forum, we are not permitted to view any of the images uploaded there.

Cheers,
Karl
The people of Alderaan have been bravely fighting back the clone warriors sent out by the unscrupulous Sith Lord Palpatine for 762 days now.
Lifeline
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Post by catweazel »

Arch_Enemy wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:39 pm This is how it started out, ~20 minutes earlier...

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

karlchen wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 6:44 pm Hi, Arch_enemy.

Sorry to say so. But neither the link to your Hyundai forum thread, nor the separate links to the individual images are of any use for us here. Without being logged in as a member of the Hyundai forum, we are not permitted to view any of the images uploaded there.

Cheers,
Karl
I'll see what I can do. I couldn't believe it...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Let's see how this looks...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

OK. That worked. This is how it started...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Then progressed to this...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

And ended up looking like this.

I have a feeling it was because of installing Arch again and bragging I did not do things "The Arch Way"...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

This was the first formation, when I noticed the cloud was taking a shape...

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

And this is the full-blown image over the cove.

Luna Moon

Post by Luna Moon »

What do you see in those? I see clouds...Maybe I'm blind? ^^
Anyways, congratulations on finding a way to share it! ;)
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Luna Moon wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:51 am What do you see in those? I see clouds...Maybe I'm blind? ^^
Anyways, congratulations on finding a way to share it! ;)
Hmm...you don't see a horned demon with an evil grin on it's face?

I started watching it when it was just an inocuous cloud, and then went to the other end of the river, and watched it turn into what looked like a demon. It was giving me the chills watching it! :shock:

Look up about 3 photos.

Luna Moon

Post by Luna Moon »

Wow, didn't see it at all. But you know what? I actually guessed you saw something like an angel in the formation, quite the opposite :D
Pjotr
Level 23
Level 23

Post by Pjotr »

Nice! Looks like a Jeroen Bosch painting. :lol:
Tip: 10 things to do after installing Linux Mint 21.3 Virginia
Keep your Linux Mint healthy: Avoid these 10 fatal mistakes
Twitter: twitter.com/easylinuxtips
All in all, horse sense simply makes sense.
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Luna Moon wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:18 am Wow, didn't see it at all. But you know what? I actually guessed you saw something like an angel in the formation, quite the opposite :D
LOL! No, this was anything but an angel! It had a horn in the middle of it's forehead and a grin that was pure evil! I've seen cloud formations change into different shapes, but this one was bone chilling!

I'm surprised you can't see it, but I'll tell you BEING there was 100 times worse! :shock:

Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Pjotr wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:53 am Nice! Looks like a Jeroen Bosch painting. :lol:
I soon after wrote it off as an apparition of an Arch Administrator...

Return to “Open Chat”