LIFE DETECTED on Mars

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: LIFE DETECTED on Mars

Post by lsemmens »

Pierre, being a Aussie, I guess, refers to Hungry Jacks (aka Burger King in the 'States) Macca's altar ego. KFC,is chuckky Duck, just like all over the world.
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
DAMIEN1307

Post by DAMIEN1307 »

hi jerry...it was called "HoBics: when "Hojo's" merged or was bought out by "Bickfords" in the RI market if i remember correctly...DAMIEN
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

DAMIEN1307 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:01 am hi jerry...it was called "HoBics: when "Hojo's" merged or was bought out by "Bickfords" in the RI market if i remember correctly...DAMIEN
I've learned something new! Never heard of that nickname before which is surprising because I'm such a man of the world---I've even travelled to New Bedford, Massachusetts! :lol:
trytip
Level 14
Level 14

Post by trytip »

my fellow martians say you humans need find life on your planet first. martia are belong to martians :mrgreen:
Sir Charles

Post by Sir Charles »

I'm Loving It!
life_detected_mars2.jpg
Who wouldn't?
:P
Arch_Enemy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Arch_Enemy »

Pierre wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:34 am
Arch_Enemy wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:06 pm
Pierre wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 pm

they are now building one in the village, that's just down the road:
- already has a HJs & KF that have been there for years.
some one apparently did start a partition, to stop it, but council approved it anyway.
HJ's? Are you talking about Howard Johnson's, or something else. I think there's like, ONE Howard Johnson's left in the US.
so - - forum.linuxmint is an International Forum:
Hungry Jack's Pty Ltd is an Australian fast food franchise of Burger King Corporation.
- It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Competitive Foods Australia
the interesting part is in the 1996–2001 — legal proceedings against the Burger King Corporation.
Ah. Thanks Pierre. Now should I guess KF is Kentucky Fried...er...Kangaroo...? :wink:

Yes indeed...it is a world forum. Get to talk to interesting people from all over and learn new things.

Or, at least, try. :D
I have travelled 37629424162.9 miles in my lifetime

One thing I would suggest, create a partition as a 50G partition as /. Partition the rest as /Home. IF the system fails, reinstall and use the exact same username and all your 'stuff' comes back to you.

Return to “Open Chat”