Yikes! Windows issues and fixes

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
Portreve
Level 13
Level 13

Re: Yikes! Windows issues and fixes

Post by Portreve »

If we were ever to encounter an advanced (i.e. "technologically developed") alien civilization, I wonder what sort of operating system(s) they would be using. That is, would they have gone down the path of open, community developed software?

FWIW, I hope we're not the only sentient species in the universe. Imagine how lonely it would be to know there's nobody else out there to enjoy or appreciate the beauty and the wonders of the universe.
Flying this flag in support of freedom 🇺🇦

Recommended keyboard layout: English (intl., with AltGR dead keys)

Podcasts: Linux Unplugged, Destination Linux

Also check out Thor Hartmannsson's Linux Tips YouTube Channel
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Yikes! Windows issues and fixes

Post by lsemmens »

If we were to encounter an alien technologically advanced race. I'd hope they don't judge us by the yobibytes of crap we have published to the ether in the last century. We're all DOOOOOOMED, I tell you! Repent! The end is nigh!!!!!

{climbs down off soap box} {gets hustled into a padded van}{fitted with nice new jacket}{hey, look, the sleeves are too long}{"Yeah! Mate, they are, we'll just tie them up around the back here............:}:D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message

Return to “Open Chat”