Chat about just about anything else
- Level 17
- Posts: 7756
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm
- Location: Australian Antarctic Territory
AZgl1500 wrote: ⤴
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:54 pm
yup, I left 39.2 gBytes for that purpose.
I believe @HaveaMint was referring to the right-hand side of the page, squire; "Limit the write actions of Firefox".
However I think it's a bit of a rough kludge as it could very well mess up your browsing experience. I use a persistent RAMdisk for local cache.
¡uʍop ǝpısdn sı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ os ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯoɹɟ ɯ,ı
- Level 4
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:56 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the USA
There have been several informing replies but as CW stated it is a matter of the users preference. In the original post I stated I didn't know this could be done was the main point of me posting this. I haven't noticed any difference in performance of the browser but hey To each their own.
"Tune for maximum Smoke and then read the Instructions".
- Level 9
- Posts: 2765
- Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:20 am
- Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
it's all good:
I like the way mine is working, so don't be fixing it until it is broke