Firefox Creating a profile off of my SSD

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
catweazel
Level 19
Level 19

Re: Firefox Creating a profile off of my SSD

Post by catweazel »

AZgl1500 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:54 pm yup, I left 39.2 gBytes for that purpose.
I believe @HaveaMint was referring to the right-hand side of the page, squire; "Limit the write actions of Firefox".

However I think it's a bit of a rough kludge as it could very well mess up your browsing experience. I use a persistent RAMdisk for local cache.
"There is, ultimately, only one truth -- cogito, ergo sum -- everything else is an assumption." - Me, my swansong.
HaveaMint
Level 6
Level 6

Post by HaveaMint »

There have been several informing replies but as CW stated it is a matter of the users preference. In the original post I stated I didn't know this could be done was the main point of me posting this. I haven't noticed any difference in performance of the browser but hey To each their own. :D
"Tune for maximum Smoke and then read the Instructions".
AZgl1800
Level 20
Level 20
Location: Oklahoma where the wind comes Sweeping down the Plains

Post by AZgl1800 »

it's all good:
I like the way mine is working, so don't be fixing it until it is broke :mrgreen:
LM21.3 Cinnamon ASUS FX705GM | Donate to Mint https://www.patreon.com/linux_mint

Return to “Open Chat”