Kilogram, ampere, kelvin and mole redefined

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
AndyMH
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Kilogram, ampere, kelvin and mole redefined

Post by AndyMH »

In college I had to take a year of advanced calculus and next a year of advanced algebra
Did electronic engineering in the early '70s. There were more maths lectures than any other subject. By the time we finished we had done enough to qualify for an ordinary degree in maths. Still remember divs, grads and curls with distaste (vector calculus - did I ever understand it?). And my least favourite - maxwells equations. Fortunately, forgotten most of it.
Thinkcentre M720Q - LM21.3 cinnamon, 4 x T430 - LM21.3 cinnamon, Homebrew desktop i5-8400+GTX1080 Cinnamon 19.0
ugly
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Kilogram, ampere, kelvin and mole redefined

Post by ugly »

AndyMH wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 am
In college I had to take a year of advanced calculus and next a year of advanced algebra
Did electronic engineering in the early '70s. There were more maths lectures than any other subject. By the time we finished we had done enough to qualify for an ordinary degree in maths. Still remember divs, grads and curls with distaste (vector calculus - did I ever understand it?). And my least favourite - maxwells equations. Fortunately, forgotten most of it.
Don't forget the good old convolution integral.

Return to “Open Chat”