I'll be more scarce in the forum

Chat about just about anything else
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read the forum rules. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 30 days after creation.
smurphos
Level 18
Level 18

Re: I'll be more scarce in the forum

Post by smurphos »

JerryF wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pm Just found out today that I start at at a new, full-time job tomorrow. Gonna miss reading and posting during the day.

Gotta pay the bills, though.
Good luck from me to. I got one of those about 6 months ago having lived of the other half's wage for a few months and spending a lot of time 'messing around' with Mint and on the forums.

I just sleep less now to still fit in some Mint time with everything else life throws at you.... :roll:
For custom Nemo actions, useful scripts for the Cinnamon desktop, and Cinnamox themes visit my Github pages.
lsemmens
Level 11
Level 11

Post by lsemmens »

JerryF wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 pm
srq2625 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:51 pm Congrats! I sincerely hope it's not "just a job" but employment in a field or area of your choice!

Wishing you much success!
Thanks! Actually, it is "just a job", but it's something I needed for my sanity for now. Very easy; exactly what the doctor ordered.
I understand that completely! I was qualified in telecommunications and have worked in R&D, sales, computers, even in fast food, My favourite job, and Waaay less stressful was in Landscaping and Tree Lopping! :D
Fully mint Household
Out of my mind - please leave a message
BigEasy
Level 6
Level 6

Post by BigEasy »

JerryF wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pmJust found out today that I start at at a new, full-time job tomorrow. Gonna miss reading and posting during the day.
Сongratulation! You will buy MacOS Macbook for sure :)
Windows assumes I'm stupid but Linux demands proof of it
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

MtnDewManiac wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 am Congratulations!

And "Whew!," lol. Every time I see a thread title like that... Maybe it is that my assumptions have been colored by my own experiences and that of my family/friends, but my first thought/worry was that you had recently discovered that you had some sort of significant medical issue. I'm glad that wasn't it.

Regards,
MDM
Thanks so much for your congratulations and concern! :D
JerryF
Level 16
Level 16

Post by JerryF »

smurphos wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:48 am
JerryF wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pm Just found out today that I start at at a new, full-time job tomorrow. Gonna miss reading and posting during the day.

Gotta pay the bills, though.
Good luck from me to. I got one of those about 6 months ago having lived of the other half's wage for a few months and spending a lot of time 'messing around' with Mint and on the forums.

I just sleep less now to still fit in some Mint time with everything else life throws at you.... :roll:
Thank you! This forum and its members are so great. :wink:

Return to “Open Chat”