Wow! Just swallowed some CBD oil. Anyone else uses this beneficial supplement?

Chat about just about anything else
stormryder
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Wow! Just swallowed some CBD oil. Anyone else uses this new mircacle supplement? I got sleepy and relaxed instantly!

Post by stormryder » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am

Hoser Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:48 am
It's not a miracle drug though.
I agree, the effects are pretty mild, some of those concentrates are fairly strong but I find chamomile tea just about as effective for a sleep aid.

Pepi
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Wow! Just swallowed some CBD oil. Anyone else uses this new mircacle supplement? I got sleepy and relaxed instantly!

Post by Pepi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:50 pm

carum carvi wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 am
I have read a lot about CBD oil. CBD is the calming, soothing, relaxing, healthy and LEGAL ingredient of marihuana, Millions and millions of users are buying this stuff in my country. Worldwide it must be tens or even hundred of millions users. Of course I wanted to try only the best of the best. Paid 25 euro' s for a tiny tiny bottle. Just NOW swallowed 2 drops and I instantly got sleepy. Is this a placebo effect or is this CBD oil extract really that powerful? I will tell you later...zzzzz

I have bought a biological sample. No chemicals used to extract the CBD oil. But it tastes incredibly nasty. I drank some wine with it to soften the bitter taste. Wine and Marihuana extract are probably not a good mix, but I do feel super relaxed instantly. Honestly. Really powerful stuff this CBD oil :mrgreen:
Can you tell us what company yours is? I've tried it and see nothing. How about a pic of your bottle with barcode?

carum carvi
Level 6
Level 6

Post by carum carvi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Follow up of my experiment with CBD oil. I have had numerous FULL nights of sleep. But CBD oil is NOT a sleeping pill, it only DEEPENS the sleep, when I am already sleepy. But when I am already sleepy, it does quite effectively deepens my sleep. The greatest gift though is that I sleep hours longer. I am really joyful, because for the first time in 10 years time I have gotten continuous sleep for the entire night. Feel rested and more energetic, because I finally have my good night's rest back!

I must mention though that I dont get suddenly more relaxed by using a few drops of CBD oil. I was drinking wine the first time I used CBD oil, I most certainly do get relaxed from the effects of wine, but a few drops of CBD oil dont have that effect. I dont get instantly sleepy either. It was (again) the wine that made me sleepy during the first experiment with CBD oil. But all the other successful good nights of sleep I did not use any wine and my sleep definitely improved a lot! Very happy about that!

Just to be absolutely clear: CBD oil has got NONE of the "high" addictive effects of weed/marijuahan/pot, whatever one would call it. It is completely legal, researched extensively and proven to be effective for numerous health issues.

Because CBD oil has gotten so popular so quickly, it is certainly recommended to look for a trustworthy producer in your own country. Unfortunately a lot of profiteers have jumped the bandwagon and started selling inferior CBD oil products. In my home country there are pharmacists who deliver A grade level CBD oil, with guaranteed purity. If you do some research in your own country you will surely be able to find a trustworthy producer of A grade level CBD oil as well :D

There were several questions from someone who was allergic to weed/marijuhana and who wondered if he could try CBD oil. Of course you should consult with your doctor about this question. I can only state that on the ingredients list of my CBD oil bottle it mentions that it only contains LESS than 0,05% of THC. And it contains 5% of CBD, which is the beneficial extract. But the problem with many cheap CBD oil bottles is the fact that the THC and CBD percentages are often not accurate. Consumer tests have proven this worrisome fact. So I would advice anyone to not go for the cheapest and easiest available CBD oil, but to carefully do research and see if you can find a pharmacist who sells it. They have strict guidelines which they are obliged to follow, which will guarantee quality.

JerryF
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Wow! Just swallowed some CBD oil. Anyone else uses this beneficial supplement?

Post by JerryF » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:32 am

So glad that it's helping!

As a side note, many people think that a small amount of alcohol (glass of wine, etc.) will help you sleep. Studies have shown that it will make you sleepy, but interferes with REM sleep, which is the deep sleep people need.
Last edited by JerryF on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
IF your problem has been solved, please edit your ORIGINAL post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject Line. It helps other members when browsing posts.

carum carvi
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Wow! Just swallowed some CBD oil. Anyone else uses this beneficial supplement?

Post by carum carvi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:30 am

Yes, that' s true. A lot of wine could make one feel sleepy, but it definitely does not make one sleep better, on the contrary. Thanks for pointing that out JerryF. Research has shown that if one drinks only 1 glass of wine, that such a small amount does not alter the sleep patterns negatively though. More than 1 glas of wine does however affect the sleep negatively, research has shown.

Staring at BLUE light emitting computerscreens/tablets/smartphones just before going to sleep doesnt help either. I usually turn down the blue light in Redshift way below normal settings in the evening/night.

Code: Select all

redshift -O 2000

JerryF
Level 11
Level 11

Post by JerryF » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:59 am

Oh wow, that's a low temperature light setting!

I also use Redshift and it autostarts when I log in. Great program!
IF your problem has been solved, please edit your ORIGINAL post and add [SOLVED] to the beginning of the Subject Line. It helps other members when browsing posts.

Return to “Open chat”